Welcome to my Blog!!!

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Happy Scenes Birthday Card!

 Hello Crafty Friends,

Hope you had a Fun Halloween Weekend. I went Trick or Treating with my Daughter and my two Grand Children.

 I Love going and seeing all the kids dressed up. They now close off the busiest streets for the kids. No vehicles allowed.  So much safer.

 Here is a picture I took of my Grand Children in their Halloween Costumes.



 

I Loved their Costumes this year. Scarlett was a little old Lady and Walker went as a Walker (Zombie). Fun times!!!

Today Is a Special Day, It's my baby girls birthday. Well she Isn't a baby anymore, she is all grown up. But our children will always be our babies. If your a Mother you know what I mean.

 My daughter LOVES everything about fall. So do I. It's the best time of the year and she also Loves Rustic. So here is her Card.




 



  I was so Excited to get to use my new Stamp Set from Stampin Up called Happy Scenes and also I used my new background Stamp called Woodgrain. Also from Stampin Up.  Love them!

I Inked the background Stamp with Close to Cocoa Ink and stamped it on Soft Sky Cardstock. I then sponged a little Close to Cocoa around the edges. Adhered It to a Dark brown Cardbase.

The Leaves were cut from the " A Child's Year" Cricut Cartridge. Two in Very Vanilla and one in Cranberry Crisp.

Stamped the Image with Close to Cocoa and then used my Blender Pen to color the pumpkins and leaves. Sponges just a tiny bit of the Soft Sky to have a little blue in the sky.

 Placed one of the vanilla leaves behind the cranberry crisp one just so it would show up a little more.

 Added a Scalloped Border to the bottom in Vanilla and that's It.
It was actually a pretty easy card to make. I Love seeing a Card or project come together.

So that's It for me today. Hope you enjoyed my Card and would Love for you to come back for another visit.

 Happy Fall Ya'All and Happy Crafting!


 Wishing my Beautiful Daughter Jade a Happy-Happy Birthday!



 
 
 
 
 Challenges Entered-
Moving along with theTimes - Leaves and or Trees

The Sister Hood of Crafters - Fall is In the Air

Melon Headz Friends - Include a Pumpkin

Sweet Stampin Challenge Blog - Dies and or Punches

The Paper Girls Challenge - Use a real Stamp




6 comments:

  1. What a simple yet BEAUTIFUL creation! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘FALL’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card, thanks for joining us at MAWTT. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I love the stamping on the leaf.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, love the costumes! How fun~
    your card is gorgeous! I love the background and the leaf is fabulous! What a beautiful picture of your daughter :) TFS!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very pretty card, thank you for sharing with Sweet Stampin'. Hope you can join our new challenge tomorrow. The photos are great. Have a lovely weekend, sweetie.

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty. Fall is my fave season too. I love all the elements on this beautiful card. Thanks somuch for playing in our challenge at The Paper Girls!

    ReplyDelete