Welcome to my Blog!!!

Monday, October 19, 2015

Perk Up,It's your Birthday!

 Hi Crafty Friends,

Wanted to Share with you a Card that I just finished for one of my Sisters Birthday.




 My Sister Debbie Loves her Coffee, so I knew that her card would have to be something to do with coffee. Sorry about the quality of the picture. It was taken with my phone.)

 I used the, From the Kitchen Cricut Cartridge.
Also used-
S.U. Scallop Punch
Label Punch
Itty Bitty Background Stamp (for speckles on pot)
thread Twine
Happy Birthday Sponge Stamp
Stickles
Inks- Pumpkin Pie and Buckaroo Blue
Cardstock- Kraft, Pumpkin Pie and Whisper White
Printed paper from my stash.


This Card was an easy one to make. Just the kind I Love. Thanks for stopping by and hope you stop by again.


 Challenge entered-
Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes
http://Craft your Passion challenges - Always anything goes
Little Scrap Pieces - Show it off Saturday Linky Party



6 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card!! I love the coffee pot!! Your sister will love it!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a CUTE card! The coffee pot is so adorable and love the background paper! She will love it:)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Cindy, love that coffee pot......and so would one of my sons!
    Your sister is sure to love it! Hope you're well, seems ages since I last visited.
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sure your sister will love this card, love the main image. Thanks so much for visiting my blog and for your lovely comment. If you get the chance check out Anything goes, Just keep on creating, you might want to share some of your creations at the monthly link-up.
    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your coffee card. TFS and joining us at Jo's for Funday Friday

    ReplyDelete