Welcome to my Blog!!!

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Teacher Thank You Cards

It's Wednesday (Hump Day). Hope your doing well. Glad you could stop by.

Wanted to Share with you the Thank You Cards that I made for my Grand Children's Teachers. Yes, I had to make four, Two Teachers and two Helpers. 













I must say I had a lot of fun making the Cards and my Grand Children said their Teachers and Helpers loved them. So I was glad they enjoyed them and hope you enjoyed seeing them to.



Here is List of products that was used-

Cardstock- Crumb Cake, Black
Ink- Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Stamps- Banner from Studio G, Thank You from Stamp Craft
Apple - Create a Critter Cartridge
Chalks- from strips of white card stock
Wood Grain Embossing Folder - Rubbed Crumb Cake Ink on Folder
Stampmajig
Stampin Up Corner Rounder
Red and White Twine

Took a piece of Paper Towel and rubbed Whisper White Ink lightly on the black card stock to make it look like Chalk had been erased on the chalk board. 

Thanks for stopping by, Mamaw Cindy

Entering Card in the following Challenges -

Whimsy Inspiration - Anything but a Square Card
Sister Act Card Challenge - Always anything Goes
 

3 comments:

  1. These are so cute! I love the wood grain embossing and the cute little apple!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome cards!! I love the chalkboard and cute little apple!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great! A case for sure :) thanks for taking time to check out my blog and leave a comment on our back to school hop!

    ReplyDelete